Huwebes, Hunyo 6, 2013

NORTHERN GETAWAY (A Travel Blog)

Two weeks ago, I was given a chance on a Northern Trip to Zambales City and Baguio City with my team. Because of our good teamwork, determination and good performance, we are rewarded with a four-day trip all for free. Yipee! I feel so blessed to finally take a break from all my roles in life as a working mom, a mother of two, a daughter, a sister, a friend and be able to just be trapped on an island, lay on the sand, stare at the sky and the sea, and be amazed with all the beautiful scenery. God, thank You! You are amazing! I can't keep my eyes off the mountains, the trees, the sky, the sea. Everywhere I look, it just makes me say how great my God is. 

I am not a travel person because I know that I have other things to prioritize financially speaking. But after I experience this kind of vacation, I want more. And there is something in the beach that I can't explain that's giving me a sense of tranquility, peace and freedom deep in my soul and mind. I want my parents to travel often because they're not getting any younger. I want to take my sisters and my kids somewhere we all can be kids at heart. I want quality time with my family. So traveling is one on the top of my list now.

Let me share you some of the photos from my trip with captions on it. Enjoy! :)

I am never really a light packer. I am OA when it comes to packing my things. Haha! Night before, I was doing my outfit planning. Of course, no one wants to look jologs on a trip where people around you take pictures every second. So I really put importance on that matter.


It was 5:00 am when we arrived in Zambales City. We were waiting for the boat that will take us to Anawangin Cove. And this was my phone's last chance to have signal. They have no electricity and signal in Anawangin, so this calls for a real vacation!



My jaw just kept on dropping with the scenery in our 30 minutes boat ride to Anawangin. Oh God, I stand in awe!

Hello Anawangin! My first photo when we arrived. Wearing a Blue Layered Cropped Top and a Red High Waist Shorts.












I am glad that I am able to capture these amazing scenery here. Awesome!

Little waves telling me to come over with them. :)








I just looked above and expressed my admiration to the God who created all these! Praise You, the Creator of everything!

I felt that I am one of the cast of Twilight. These trees are similar with those in the movies. Haha! I wanna jump in the trees with Edward. Chos!

It is best to write beside the beach, in front of the sea and mountains. I didn't waste any time and idea.



Please excuse the babyfats. I am working on it so I can wear two-piece swimsuit next time.








I so love the slap of the waves on my skin.

I don't wanna be your friend music video peg. Haha!




You are my happy thought, C. :))

For those people who were asking me what did I put on  my face, it's time that I reveal it to you guys. Just three things. First I put Mary Kay luminous-wear liquid foundation in Ivory 5. Don't use a matte finish because you don't wanna look dry under the sun. This luminous-wear is perfect to give you that glow! (PhP 750.00, Mary Kay) Please contact Genalin Colina for Mary Kay products. Pasting her url : https://www.facebook.com/genalin.crehencia?fref=ts or click this link: Genalin on Facebook 

I just put very light Ever Bilena Cheek Blush in Honest tone for my cheeks. Just make it very light because the sun will already give you a natural blush. And for the lips I use Off Beat Pink Matte Lipstick by Ever Bilena again. Sometimes, it's not about how expensive your cosmetics are. Most of the time, it's about what blends perfectly on your skin and what looks more natural will look better on you.

And because I am your friend, tiisin mo yan! Haha.

My pretty sister and my camera partner, Chin-Chin.

My first ever tattoo! Chos. Henna lang. Of course, beach experience is never complete without a tattoo! Tiis-ganda, stiff neck inabot ko. Haha!

The view from our room in Baguio City


And of course, my outfit of the day. I think I got so OA because I didn't expect that it's not that cold in Baguio anymore. So here, tiis-ganda. This white turtle neck is so mainit, but it's perfect for my gray shawl, a pair of jeans and a black flats. Good thing I didn't wear brown boots or else, I will sweat bigtime! Haha.

Enjoying Baguio with the rest of the team.
Me and Chin light a candle and say our prayers on a Sunday morning in Baguio.

Shoot me now! It's Nike heaven!

Reminded me of my partners, Jerose and Marse.

 We got to visit this factory outlet and my mouth's watering because of the cheap prizes for these good stuff here. Unforch, I did't buy anything because I am saving for something else. Please do shoot me now! :(




And for our last day in Baguio City, I've come up with an outfit that's fresher. Wearing a plain blue green top paired with a belt with the same tone, a white shorts and a flats. You see, I'm really not an accessories person. The bag and the shades will do.

 This was just a keme shot. I was just playing with angles and poses. Good light here!





At the end of the day, I was asking myself what did this trip taught me. It's true that nothing really teaches us better than traveling. Simple, the art of attachment and detachment. Same with our lives, we all go to different places, journeys and trips. We leave a certain place, we move on with another. Every arrival, every departure, teaches us different lessons in life. I've learned that when life asks you to go to a certain place, have the courage and enjoy your stay. But when life asks you to leave, trust life that it will take you to a better place. Don't get too attached with anything or anyone in this world. Everything change. People leave. Nothing is permanent. Thing is, you enjoy each moment life has to offer you. Stay positive, chase your dreams, do crazy things, see the good in other people, believe in yourself more, don't be afraid. Remember: Don't get too attached, and be grateful when you have to detach with anything or anyone. Have a fabulous journey in life! :)

Thank you, guys for your time reading my travel blog. Much appreciated! Right now I am working on a blog featuring our Last Hurray for Summer Shoot created by Project: Style and Inspire. Please watch out for it! Spread love. :)



Grateful forever,

Anj

2 komento:

  1. now i already read your blog... great!!!

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Love eetttt sissy!!! You make me want to have a vacay, NOW NA!!! Hahahaha! Miss you!!! Very nice blog! Parang kasama mo na ako sa trip mo the way you tell the story! God bless you! Share and inspire more! Love kita, alam mo yan! =)

    TumugonBurahin